Adult Mental Health First Aid (AMHFA) teaches people how to recognize signs of mental health or substance use challenges in adults ages 18 and older, how to offer and provide initial help, and how to guide a person toward appropriate care if necessary. Topics covered include anxiety, depression, psychosis, and addictions.
The training covers:
• Common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges.
• Common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges.
• How to interact with a person in crisis.
• How to connect a person with help.
• Expanded content on trauma, substance use and self-care.
• Learn how to respond with the Mental Health First Aid Action Plan (ALGEE)
Log in if you already have an account with us.